Did you know…?
- 91% of alumni engaged in community service as a participant.
- 95% of teens credited First Tee for improving their golf skills.
- 85% of alumni reported First Tee helped them to be a better student in school.
- 82% felt confident in their social skills with peers.
Make A Difference Today
We impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf. We make golf accessible to all youth in metro Detroit, with a focus on underrepresented young people in the city of Detroit. First Tee Greater Detroit helps reshape the worldview of underserved youth in Detroit and surrounding areas – please click the Donate button below to help us continue to bring our mission to life. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Tax ID 46-3655916
Make A Tax-deductible Donations Online
OR mail your donation to:
First Tee Greater Detroit
3011 W Grand Blvd., Suite 218
Detroit, MI 48202
You can also help by shopping with Amazon Smile. When you shop at Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate a portion of the money to First Tee Greater Detroit. (Please note: Our Organization’s legal name is Detroit Golf Foundation)
Our chapter uses a lot of very familiar products to assist in coaching drills and setting up games. Golfers and Non-golfers can help with the following:
- Hula Hoops (that are not broken)
- Pool Noodles
- Balls of various sports
- Alignment Sticks
- String line
- Agility ladders
- Cones (big, small, flat or tall)
Golf equipment donations
We accept the following items, nothing prior to 2000:
– Adult men clubs (right & left-handed)
– Adult ladies clubs (right & left-handed)
– Youth clubs (right & left-handed)
– Carry golf bags only with no stains, rips, or holes.
– NO golf balls, please.
Donations can be dropped off at:
Maples Golf Club
31260 Wakefield Drive
Novi, MI 48377
Call: (248) 896-2765
*Please call first to arrange a drop-off