LIFE SKILLS EXPERIENCE CLASSES | $40 per six – week class
Which level to register your child(ren) as:
TARGET Level (ages 5 & 6) Introduction to First Tee Life Skills Experience; provides a fun and safe environment that creates curiosity about the game of golf
PLAYer Level (ages 7 to 17) Introduces playing the game of golf with special emphasis on learning First Tee Code of Conduct, core values, golf skills, and healthy habits as well as appreciating the etiquette and rules of the game of golf. This level Certification in PLAYer required to advance to PAR. If your child is aged 7 and older, they will register as PLAYer.
PLAYer 2 Level (invite only) Program level for PLAYer participants who are close to certifying to PAR Level. The Program Director will invite participants to join this class. If currently at this Level and have not taken PAR certification test, please register as “PLAYer Certified”.
PAR Level (Minimum age of 9 and passed PLAYer Certification Test) Focuses on interpersonal communication and self-management skills, golf-skills, and healthy habits. *Includes Youth on Course Membership.
BIRDIE Level (Minimum age of 11 and passed PAR Certification) Emphasis on setting goals and making them happen. *Includes Youth on Course Membership.
EAGLE Level (Minimum age of 13 and passed BIRDIE Certification) Focus on learning resilience, conflict resolution, and future planning. *Includes Youth on Course Membership.
ACE Level (Minimum age 14 or entering 9th grade and passed EAGLE Certification) – Put it all together and hone in on setting goals, career education, and giving back to the community. *Includes Youth on Course Membership.
Equipment provided. Personal clubs are encouraged.
ALL CLASS SIZES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING CURRENT COVID GUIDELINES
2021 Summer Schedule of L.S.E. Classes
Registration opens June 1st at 10:00 am:
PAL Golf Powered by First Tee – Greater Detroit
Registration opens June 1st at 10:00 am:
2021 Fall Schedule of L.S.E. Classes
Registration opens August 3rd:
- Class size will be limited
- Temperature checks for participants and coaches will be mandatory
- Masks must be worn at all times by unvaccinated individuals
- Participants must bring their own water bottle
- Participants are strongly encouraged to bring their own clubs
- Any borrowed clubs and/or equipment will be sanitized after use
- Parents will not be allowed to stay on site for the time being
- If your child is feeling ill, please keep them home
If you are new to First Tee – Greater Detroit, please create a NEW ACCOUNT using the registration button provided below.
If your child(ren) have already attended a class, please log in to your previous account. Please DO NOT create a new account(s). If you request a new password and do not receive an e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT: If you begin online registration, you must complete registration (including payment) within 48 hours or your application will be removed and you’ll have to start the process over. If you have trouble registering, please e-mail email@example.com.
NO REFUNDS – CREDIT ONLY
Parents must notify First Tee — Greater Detroit of a credit request by contacting Heather Rupp in writing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Credits will not be given once the first class has begun.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please do not add your child(ren) to a waitlist if you are able to fully register them into a session.
Please do not contact the golf courses with questions.
Click the Registration button below.
Once you click REGISTER, you will see this page:
Click the blue Login button.
Then you’ll see two options: either Log In (returning participants) or Create an Account (new to program). Please do not create new accounts if you’ve registered previously.
PLEASE NOTE: During the registration process, some parents have encountered a Visualforce Page Error when attempting to add a course to their cart or when attempting to submit payment. This message may occur when registration volume is high. Please see our recommended suggestions that can be shared with parent to help them complete their registration.
1. If this page appears when attempting to add a course to your cart, please wait until the page refreshes itself after the countdown is complete. Then try adding the course to your cart again. In times of high volume, this may occur more than once.
2. If this page appears when attempting to submit payment, please wait until the page refreshes itself after the countdown is complete. This does not affect your child’s space in the class, their space is reserved for 48 hours or until you make the payment, so you have some time to complete this step without rushing.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please do not contact the golf course. Contact email@example.com OR (313) 820-3362